Different Ways to Experience Ziplining on Kauai
There are two major ways to zipline on Kauai. After that, there’s a multitude of ways you can experience each of those options. The possibilities are endless and you can’t go wrong with any of them! They’re safe, fun, and adrenaline-pumping! These courses are for people of almost all ages and anywhere from experienced zipliners to newbies!
What We Offer
There are so many ways you can go ziplining on Kauai, and there are not many ways you can go wrong (besides forgetting about that red dirt or wearing open-toed shoes). Starting at the top, there are two main vessels for ziplining: the classic pulley and harness, as well as the Sky Bike.
To break it down even further, there are many other ways to go about ziplining with those choices. You can leisurely glide across the sky or race a friend or TWO. With a regular zip line, you can go alone, with a family member, a friend, or a guide strapped onto the same pulley with you.
We at Koloa Zipline have the longest course on Kauai – including the three longest lines on the island. There are eight lines to choose from, and our course lasts around 4 hours. The views are breathtaking, and our custom harnesses allow you to get down in style.
Koloa Zipline can make anyone an acrobat with our custom harnesses.
- There’s the classic position where you can just sit back and relax and enjoy the view.
- There is also our original style, the “Flyin’ Kaua’iian”, where your stomach faces the ground and is parallel to the zipline.
- Next, is the “Coffee Table”, you’re parallel to the zip line again but this time you’re facing the sky! Who likes planking? Get your workout in on your vacation too!
- Try going hands-free and you’ll be levitating right over Kauai. Enjoy the view! You can also enjoy the view by going forwards or backward on the Zipline, just let us know!
- If you’re feeling extra adventurous, go upside down! Our beginning course will give you the time to practice this fun move in a controlled environment.
Tandem Zip Lining
Tandem zip-lining is a form of zip-lining where two people can go at once. One person will be strapped in right behind the other. This allows you to enjoy the experience with friends and family, or help someone get over their fear of heights. Going tandem is also necessary if you or one of the members of your party don’t weigh enough.
Sky Bike Zip Lining
This is the ONLY Sky Bike in the USA, located on 22,000 acres on the South Shore of Kauai and in the historic town of Koloa. This adventure brings you up to the sky and over the water on a flying bicycle zipline. Adventure on your own, or race a friend on our triple line bike track. Enjoy views of the Waita Reservoir as you pedal over the water and take the “Leap of Faith” where you rappel to the ground when you’re finished.
Ziplining in Kauai
What are you waiting for? Come on down to Koloa Ziplining and experience the time of your life. Contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your trip.