KAUAI ZIPLINE TOUR INFO
What To Expect
8 fun ziplines with 1/2 mile zip at the end
Light hiking between ziplines
Light snacks and water provided
So much fun you won't want to leave!
What Sets Us Apart
Kauai’s only Ground School teaches you the basics of ziplining before the tour
Fly'in Kaua'ian harness
Famous movie sites filmed on location
The only zipline tour on Kauai to offer our custom full torso Flyin’ Kaua’ian Harness which allows you to zip upside down, backward, head first, traditional or any other position you can imagine!
Zipline Age Requirements
- Minimum age to participate in zip lining is 7 years old accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian)
- All minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- All zipline tour bookings must be made by adults age 18 and over
Health and Accessibility Considerations
- No guests with back problems, recent surgeries, bone/joint problems, and
or heart conditions
- No pregnancies
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Max Weight: 280lbs.
- Lighter guests will be paired with another zipper when necessary
Strictly Prohibited Activity
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages not permitted on tour.
Did you zip upside down, backward, like a superhero or with a buddy? If so, share a pic or two and tag #zipdifferent and #koloazipline to be featured ??