KOLOA ZIPLINE TOUR
EXPERIENCE KAUAI’S LONGEST ZIPLINE!
Koloa Zipline is the premier zipline on Kauai. The course consists of 8 lines and lasts approximately 3.5 hours long. Koloa Zipline is Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 3 of the longest lines on the island, including the Waita zipline (1/2 mile). Each line was built with your education and thrill in mind, offering tandem ziplining, handlebar pulleys, Ground School, and aerobatics. Explore the incredible beauty of Kauai’s South Shore as you glide across the water on 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR KOLOA ZIPLINE TOUR
- Longest Ziplines in Kauai
- Flyin’ Kauai’an Harness that allows you to fly hands free
- Tandem for kids
- Ground School for beginners
- Snacks and beverages provided
Our patented Flyin’ Kauaian Harness lets you conquer zip aerobatics such as upside down, standard prone position, and hands free like your favorite superhero!
- T-shirts or long sleeve shirts
- Pants or longer shorts
- Bug spray
- Closed toe water friendly footwear
- Crocs and water shoes are not recommended. “Fashion” hiking boots or tennis shoes with platform soles are also not recommended. Sturdy shoes that support the ankle and have a closed toe are the safest shoes for our activity.
- Tank tops and short-shorts are NOT recommended
- Do not wear flip-flops, no open toed shoes of any kind
- Anything that could get broken or lost
We are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Unfortunately, children under 7 are not allowed to ride with us. Our tour is also not suitable if you are pregnant, have had surgery within the last 3 months, or have back, neck, or knee injuries.
Those with heart conditions and severe allergies are also not recommended to attend.
- For parties of 1-6 there is a 24 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 7-9 are subject to a 48 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 10-20 are subject to a 72 hour cancellation period.
- Parties of 21+ are subject to a 7 day cancellation period.
- No charge will be incurred for cancellations made outside of the cancellation periods. Any cancellations made INSIDE of the cancellation period will incur a 50% charge of the individual tour price. “No Shows” at tour time will incur a 100% charge of the individual tour price. No refunds will be issued once the tour has commenced.
- Rain or shine we still zipline!